Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ticks Me Off


Ticks Me Off

© by Bud Lemire on Oct 30, 2014



Don't like Wood Ticks, they get into my blood

Politics turn me off, like a stick in the mud

I like Tic Tacs, they taste good to me

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, time is the key



Don't like those Wood Ticks, crawling all over me

Those nasty blood suckers, just let me be

Politics lose my interest, turns my stomach sour

To me it's a battle, of who has more power



Republican or Democrat, how will you vote

To me it's like being, in a leaky boat

Just let me out, I don't want to drown

Or cut off my ear, to a Political clown



Why does someone always have to be right

Opinions and comments, aren't really that bright

When they are pushed, and very rude

It starts up smoke, in a Political Feud



I hear the bickering, all of the time

It ticks me off, when they cross the line

If you choose someone, go ahead and vote

It's something I prefer, to be on a silent note



Even though the Election is over. I still hear

the bickering going on. It's time to move on.

The winner is President, and like anyone who

wins, we can only hope they do a good job.

Don't cry that you lost, don't point fingers

and brag that you won. To me it is like

acting like kids that never grew up. The

world still goes on. You shouldn't be

ready to kick someone off your list

because they didn't vote the same way

as you. They plain dumb thinking there.

Just because they don't share your opinion,

doesn't make them any less of a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment