Monday, January 16, 2017

The Journey Of Self Discovery


The Journey Of Self Discovery

© by Bud Lemire on Oct 7, 2012



Lately I've been on a journey of Self Discovery

Looking at everything, and what it means to me

A soul's view from within

Putting a different light on everything



Find new meaning, every day

How it affects me, and which way

Does it make a better me?

Or is it taking away my energy?



Not taking on anyone else's view as my own

Following a feeling that I have always known

Holding true to who I am inside

Sharing who I am openly, with pride



Walking on the path, I am on today

Releasing the words, that only I can say

Learning all about the person I've become

Traveling life's road, to and from



A new way of thinking, changes happening here

Light shining for me, so my sight is clear

Seeing and feeling the soul, is easy for me

Because I'm on The Journey, of Self Discovery



Self Discovery doesn't change where you are, but changes

how you see everything. Not getting caught up in other

people's views. Staying within your own, and not letting

their emotions override your own. No one is better at

being you, than YOU. It's all about being the “True” you

at this very moment, and knowing what you want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment