Monday, January 2, 2017

I'd Like To


I'd Like To

© by Bud Lemire on May 10th, 2003



I'd like to look inside you, and see what makes you tick

So I could make you feel better, when you're feeling sick

I'd like to touch your soul, and make your spirit scream

And look inside your visions, and know your every dream



I'd like to take and hold your hand, and take a long walk

And feel the vibration of your voice, whenever you would talk

I'd like to take in every scene, when we're driving in the car

The beauty in creation, and exactly where we are



I'd like to lie upon the grass with you, and gaze at the stars above

And share the deepest feeling, of that thing that we call love

I'd like to sit with you upon a rock, that's sitting on a beach

And learn from every lesson, that life's journey has to teach



I'd like to cuddle very close, and feel your every vibe

To feel your warmth and spirit, to feel so much alive

I'd like to sing a song, where our voices are in harmony

To know my heart is open, because you hold the key

I'd like to always float, with my feet above the ground

To know that through this life, you'll always be around



The yearning and feeling of wanting to do so much with

that one person you love.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment