Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Love, And In Love


Love, And In Love

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 4, 2017




There are many ways, to use the word Love

It depends upon the meaning, and what you're thinking of

Love, is how close you feel, to a relative or friend

In Love, is a deep love, that you don't want to end



You can be In Love with one, but love many that you know

It's the same with each of us, no matter where we go

Spending time with a friend, I can say “I Love You”

It's the Love of appreciation, of a time together too



In Love, is the kind of Love, that touches your soul deep

This is the strongest, and the one you want to forever keep

You can Love anyone, for what they mean to you

Enjoyable time spent, and which really flew



Intimate and In Love, is how you feel

With that special person, a love that is deeply real

I Love You Sister,” and you know it's true

She cares for you, and knows what you've been through



My dear friend, how I Love you so”

A dedicated friend, is always good to know

But someone you're In Love with, plays a special part

They touch your Soul deeply, while embracing your Heart




I Love all of my friends, just for being the caring, kind,

people that they are. I Love all my brothers and sisters, and

cousins too. But I am In Love with that special woman from

Texas who has captured my Heart and Soul. When using the

word Love, know the meanings of what is behind each way

it is used. People tend to get mixed up when they hear someone

use it and thinking it is much more than it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment