Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I'll Always Return


I'll Always Return

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 1, 2017



There are words to say, and I must

In return, you need to understand and trust

Even though sometimes, I will go away

I love the time, spent with each day



I don't do things, so you'll be hurt

I'll never bury you, in the dirt

The negative that surfaces, comes from you

You must hold tight, to our love so true



Our love together, is the greatest thing

It makes me want to dance, and sing

Instead of “where have you been?” or “You didn't spend that time with me”

You should already know, that with you is where I want to be



I love the adventures we go on, in every book

It takes us so far away, gives us another outlook

In reality, you need to realize

That I try my best, when I hear your cries



I know it's not easy, in that place

I understand, so I give you space

You should do the same, and understand

When our moment comes, it'll be more grand



Nobody is in control, when it comes to you and I

It should always be that way, until we die

I hope in your heart, that you will learn

I love you so very much, I'll always return



Vicki, I love you so very much. Whenever things don't work

out your way, you get hurt and turn away. You know I always

make time for you, when I can. I have done my best. You also

have to remember, that someone else takes your time away from

me. I understand that, and never pressure you on that. My time

away, isn't long, and I always return, and always will, to you. I

Love you so very much. So, don't sulk in the time we didn't

spend together, instead, look forward to and plan the next time

we will enjoy our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment