Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Snow Light


Snow Light

© by Bud on Jan 10, 2017



I went to sleep by Snow Light

That snowfall sure was bright

In my room, all through the night

It let up my apartment, oh what a sight



As that snow was falling outside

I started drifting, and started to glide

Into my dream, I fell to sleep

I didn't even have to count sheep



I was up several times, to take a peek

Then off to the bathroom, to take a leak

I went to bed, and it was so bright

I fell back to sleep, under Snow Light



I dreamt of playing in the snow

Down at Ludington Park is where I go

As a kid, on the toboggan, down the hill

Sliding so fast, it was quite a thrill



Memories and dreams take you many places

And into your mind, old familiar faces

Oh how good it feels to take in the sight

As I fell to sleep, by the Snow Light




My bedroom was all lit up from the bright

snow. And as the snow fell outside, I fell

to sleep by “Snow Light” glowing from

the snow falling outside my window.



No comments:

Post a Comment