Friday, February 3, 2017

Forever Be


Forever Be

© Feb 3, 2017 by Bud Lemire



There's something about you, that draws me in

So much I want to say, not sure where I should begin

I saw so much in the picture, that you posted of you

The beauty shines so strongly, there's so much I wish to do



Kiss your lips, and run my fingers through your hair

The remainder of the time, my hands will roam everywhere

Hold you so very close, feel your body press against mine

Show to you, that you'd be forever my Valentine



A Romantic dinner by candle light

Cuddling close all through the night

Gaze into your eyes and go into a trance

So beautiful are they, thanks for the chance



One last kiss, and I must leave

As I do, I hope you believe

That our love will forever be

The greatest love, for you and me


For the love of my life, Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment