Sunday, February 26, 2017

Love


Love

© by Bud Lemire on June 24, 2012





So many definitions, that are out there

Everyone has their own meanings, they could share

People say “I Love you,” so easily

With a word like “Love,” it's easy to see



Love is, the way that we feel

Although unseen, it is quite real

Love comes, in many degrees

Depending on, how everyone sees



For me, love can be used

In many ways, but should never be abused

I love many a friend, this much is true

But there can only be one, I'm “In Love With You”



For me, Love not only comes from the heart

The Soul also plays, a very important part

Because even in spirit, love is felt too

So it carries on, even after we're through



Love can be, for things you like to do

Or even things, you like to eat too

You can come up, with Love defined every way

I wrote this poem, so you could love it today







Love is one of those words that can be taken so

many different ways. Expressing it in the way that

the one who is receiving it, knows and understands.

That is the main thing. I love my friends, I love food,

I live bicycling, I love taking pictures, I love writing

poems, but I am in love with that one special woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment