Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Tree


The Tree

© by Bud Lemire on March 7, 2015





Nobody knows, the heart of the tree

So we should pass by, and let it be

It shelters us from the rain

The tree comforts us in pain



The leaves blow, the wind pushes through

It's like they are dancing, so beautiful too

Look at the trunk, look at the bark

And their silhouettes, long after it's dark



So much beauty, can be seen in a tree

Touching the heart in you, of all nature can be

Trees in a beautiful scene

Branches spread and in between



Beautiful tree, with your branches held high

I admire your beauty, as I walk by

Your shape from every angle, is beautiful in all

And you're at your peak, when your leaves fall



I see you, everywhere I go

I take in the beauty, and I know

In everything, and all things I see

I'm thankful for the presence, of The Tree





What would we do without the beauty of the

Tree. I know I am greatly thankful for their

presence. For I love seeing trees at our Park,

and out on the Island, and all around this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment