Sunday, February 26, 2017

Me, In A Nutshell


Me, In A Nutshell

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 26, 2017






I capture the beauty, in photos I take

The birds, the sunsets, and sunrises when I wake

I write about them, with rhyming words

They take to flight, like the wings of the birds



I occasionally climb, my Family Tree

I find out about, the history of me

I get lost, in a good book

Images from them, I just have to look



You'll find me watching, my favorites on TV

I love a great imagination, with each show that I see

Every Friday, I love my Fish

You could say, it's my weekend dish



Riding my bicycle, on a beautiful day

Blue skies and white clouds, passing my way

I've been a Personal Care Aide, for thirty seven years

I treasured each experience, and shed some tears



Recently I've become a Senior Companion, a friend to the old

I seem to fit in here, is what I've been told

My life is ever changing, as I travel through time

To enjoy every moment, with this heart of mine







In a Nutshell, this tells you a bit about me. Even though

with each subject and each interest, there is more to the

story. More to me. More to everything I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment