Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Life's Procedure


Life's Procedure

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 26, 2013



I looked around, and I could see

All the Nurses, surrounded me

I asked the Angels to be there too

But they had known that I'd get through



I had a lot yet to do

They knew my love was true

And so they were aware

I had so much more to share



It wasn't my time to go

Just a bit of fear, you know

Each Nurse was at their post

They knew how much I was dosed



The Doctor appeared, on my right side

He'd be the one, to put the scope inside

He placed a mouth piece on me

Before I knew it, I couldn't see



I opened my eyes, to take a look

There was my sister, with her Kindle book

I'm guessing that the time had passed

It was the mouth piece I remembered last



So many things that we fear

On the journey of our life here

But with prayers, and thoughts too

And God's love, we'll get through





It's normal to be afraid. Because we

never know how things will go. We

have to have faith, that all will go well.

Usually afterward, we think “that wasn't

so bad” at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment