Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Life Is hard


Life Is Hard

© by Bud Lemire on June 15, 2008





I know that life isn't easy, I know life can be hard

But I also know, you can be holding the winning card

I know so much can be going on, and life can seem unfair

Things that are happening, shouldn't be happening there



But you aren't losing life's game

You really aren't the one to blame

I know that you're worn out

You are not the problem talked about



A gentle loving soul, in a stressful place

Emotional abuse hidden behind your face

You're one step away from being free

And closer to being, all that you can be



I know you're worried, with so many fears

But when you step forward, there will be less tears

You're not the problem, he treats you so wrong

He abuses your love, and snuffs out your song

Let the light, and my love guide you

In every step you take, and all that you do





Control and abuse is not a good thing in any

relationship. Equality, for each party involved

is what is needed in any relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment