Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentines Day


Valentines Day

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 9, 2013





It's Valentines Day, and inside my heart

Is a romantic map, that shows you're a part

Forever you'll live there, a part of my soul

Love so complete, will always be your role



We're share in the treasures of every day

We'll share in the pleasures in every way

Always, we'll be together as one

And holding each other, when the day is done



The beat of the heart, happiness found

We dance on a cloud, far above ground

Your voice sends tingles, all the way through

My body is buzzing, when I hear from you



Thoughts of you, sends a smile to my face

My heart picks up speed, and starts to race

I am so happy, with the love that we share

Every day is wonderful, with love in the air



Valentines Day is so special this year

Because your love is always here

Happy Valentines Day, Angel of mine

I'm very happy, you're my Valentine




For my Valentine, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment