Sunday, February 12, 2017

Your Beautiful Soul


Your Beautiful Soul

© by Bud Lemire on April 21, 2013





I thank you God, for this wonderful soul

You sent my way, to make us whole

She's all I've ever dreamed of

She's filled me up, with all of her love



I send her all the love I can

Forever, I want to be her man

She is an Angel, I truly believe

I feel her light, in the energy I receive



Her love embraces me, so deep and strong

She takes me to the place, where we belong

I want to give her, the best of everything

Because her love, makes my heart sing



I'll read the words, that will relax her soul

So our energies can merge and flow

I'll carry her with the love I give

Each day and each moment, that I live



I'll take her hand, and be her guide

For her love, is so deep inside

She'll teach me, all I can be

Together we shall live happily

Sweet woman, I love with all my heart

Your beautiful soul, is a work of art




Vicki, your soul is so beautiful. God did a

perfect job when he made you.

No comments:

Post a Comment