Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Life's Highway


Life's Highway

© by Bud Lemire on Aug 26, 2012





Behind, in front. On the side, and somewhere up above

The Angels are around, and they bring you love

Many tell me, they come to us when we call

I never called on them, but hope they come when I fall



I try to be steady, balanced every day

Yet every now and then, things get in the way

When this happens, I stay calm and take it slow

Remembering all I've learned, and all that I know



Life doesn't have to be fast, it doesn't require speed

I just listen to my inner guide, and go where it leads

Sometimes I'm unsure, where it will go

But then the “know how” feeling, begins to flow



I know the spirits, are watching over me

They guide me from the Other Side, and they see

All that I am, and all that I can do

Where I will go, and they'll help me through



Guiding me, to where I should be

A place I am going, that's especially for me

Everywhere I have been, all that I learned

The knowledge I gathered, all has been earned

I'll step ahead, down Life's Highway

Knowing they are with me, every day




Even though sometimes you may think you

are alone on Life's Highway, you aren't.

The Angels, spirits, and so many more, are

always around to help you on this journey

of life. If you believe and are open to it,

they will help you and guide you, because

they love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment