Sunday, February 12, 2017

That Special Day


That Special Day

© by Bud Lemire on Oct 14, 2014





Even on a rainy day

You are with me in some way

You're the light that helps me see

All the things that make me, me



Your love sees me through

Everything that I do

Comforting and pleasurable too

The strongest love I ever knew



I remember that special day

When your love came my way

Every day, I feel your love

That special day, is all I think of



The day my lap held you there

No other love, could compare

It changed my world, in many ways

I'm blessed with you, in all my days



You are the greatest gift of all

I love it each time you call

Your voice touches me in every part

Your soul is beautiful, and I love your heart



No matter what may come my way

I'll get through, because you're in my day

Someday in person, we shall touch

And you shall see, how very much





Vicki and I are Twin Flames. For those who

don't know what they are, they are higher than

a soul mate. It means distance doesn't stop our

love from being there. Our souls connected very

strongly at the start, and there can be no one else

for either of us. Our spirits have reunited here on

Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment