Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Divine Truth


The Divine Truth

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 23, 2007





When liars surround me, I am the light

The seeker of truth, I'm all that is right

With honesty and trust, I am the diving truth

Banishing the lies, is like pulling a tooth



So many people, hide themselves behind lies

But the truth, finds a way behind the disguise

What will you do, when the lie is found out

You'll leave them, filled up with feelings of doubt



What lies before you, what lies behind

False words take over, with no truth in mind

When you start with a lie, you end with one too

But when the end comes, the truth will get you



Lies are like dirt, they soil the soul

And dirty the places, wherever you go

Those bound to the truth, will feel their worth

And then reveal, what lies are upon this Earth



Choose wisely, what lies within your soul

For if you choose false words, God will know

I choose the Divine Truth, it is the right choice for me

And bathe within the honesty, for all my friends to see





I've always believed in the truth. Lies lead to other lies.

Telling it like it is, is always the best, when coming from

your mouth. The Divine Truth for me, is always the right

course in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment