Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Playing The Game


Playing The Game

© by Bud Lemire on Aug 4, 2006





You thought yourself smart, playing the game

Using me, and putting me as the one to blame

It made me realize, we'll never be the same

And your loss, will be my gain



Too many people, think life is a game

Thinking they'll get ahead, if only they aim

How wrong can they be

Will they ever see?



When you use others, to get ahead

You're taking more steps backward instead

You may think it's fine, possibly okay

But you can't tell me, there's not another way



For what is done to others, comes back to you

Some call it Karma, and I believe it is true

I believe that when we, cause others pain

Our souls experience it, when we leave the Earthly plane



When I let good feelings, flow from me to you

It's based on all the love, and it's all true

But if you give me false hope, and keep playing the game

You don't deserve my love, because we're not the same




This was back in 2006 when someone was playing a game

with me. Using me, and not being fair. Of course I knew

it, and put an end to it. I've learned my lessons in life,and

have learned so much about people, and how to be treated

the right way. Since then, I've had some really wonderful

people come into my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment