Saturday, February 11, 2017

The One


The One

© by Bud Lemire on March 2, 2014





You are The One

You warm me like the Sun

You are the Love

You are all I think of



An embrace of love, that holds me deep within

Your love is the reason, I always wear a grin

You go so deep, inside of me

Your love is the best, that love can be



Intertwined together, in perfect harmony

Two souls in a union, that sets two souls free

You and I together, we become The One

Free spirits enjoying, a little bit of fun



I realize when you're away, I miss your voice

I remembered, that we always have a choice

I have it recorded, and on my Answering Machine

So I can enjoy the beautiful voice, of Vicki Green



Oh how you touch me, with invisible hands

So many days to look forward to, and so many plans

I long to have you closer, but I know in time

We'll be together, your love and mine

With your love, my spirit can soar

You are The One, I want forever more






Vicki, I love you so very much. You are The One.

No comments:

Post a Comment