Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Magic Touch


The Magic Touch

© by Bud Lemire on March 28, 2013






A journey to the future, a journey to the past

To search for the woman, I finally found at last

Her soul is so beautiful, in so many ways

She touches me completely, leaves me in a daze



She sees good in each person, that she should meet

Her heart is filled with love, that is so hard to beat

A kind soul, who helps those in need

Her soul's journey, is one I'd love to read



She holds me closely, in a lover's embrace

As I envision, her wonderful smiling face

For she is with me, only as a soul

Yet what she does to me, makes me feel whole



Her voice sends vibrations, everywhere

All over my body, beyond compare

Makes me feel, like I am just a child

Just want to play with her, get a little wild



Journey to a place, where fantasies comes true

Then you know my life, is better because of you

Vicki, how I love you, so very much

Baby, did you know, you have The Magic Touch





Vicki, I love your Magic Touch. Your spirit knows

exactly where to touch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment