Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Words


Words

© by Bud Lemire on Nov 8, 2011





In this world today, everything is based on words

Just like in this universe, there's all kinds of birds

Some words are used more often, in our every day

Some birds we see gazing back, while others fly away



Does it really matter of the word, if they mean the same

When the feeling goes much deeper, is the nature of the claim

We have many different people, living worldwide

We come together as one, when we reach the Other Side



Why does it take so long to realize, we are all the same

What makes it so hard to realize, what's beyond a name

Why can't we accept them, just for being true

It's their own beliefs, even if it's not for you



Maybe I don't use the words, you'd like to hear

It's just possible for you, that things aren't clear

Have you ever thought, what's not in the word

Might be because, of all the things I've heard



Whether it be different cultures, or some other reason

Be more open to others, even if it's not so pleasing

Don't point your finger at me, and worry about what I'm saying

Because it's all good words, I say when I am praying





Someone once told me why don't I use God or Jesus in

my poems. Well, I have used them in some poems. But

this is my way of doing things. Just because I don't use

their names, doesn't mean I don't believe in them. I've

been turned off from Church goers who think they are so

perfect because they go to Church. But nobody is better

than anyone else. Nobody should point fingers at me and

say that I am wrong, because they have not experienced all

that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment