Saturday, February 11, 2017

Worst Allergies Ever


Worst Allergies Ever

© by Bud Lemire on Sept 12, 2014





The worst allergies ever, was the one I had this year

In my entire life time, all the time that I've been here

Early September it hit, and it wasn't only me

It hit harder than ever, and wouldn't let it be



My eyes itched so badly, I couldn't keep my hands away

I sneezed myself, into another miserable day

Nose was running, I kept catching it all the time

I kept wishing for a day, when I could feel close to fine



I'd sneeze ten times, and then sneeze once more

My nose got irritated, and was feeling sore

The hardest part was, trying to keep my hands away

When I did stop, my eyes were very red on this day



So I went, to pick up allergy pills there

Made me feel better, beyond compare

I'm always cautious, about pills I consume

Never know how I'll react, so I never assume



So September, brought the allergies to me

Others were hit hard, by this strong allergy

I'm hoping the months ahead, they'll leave me alone

I am feeling so good, I could go for an ice cream cone





Yes September 2014 was a pretty bad year for allergies.

I think 2015 I felt them, but not quite as bad. And 2016

I didn't feel a thing. Now I am hoping the allergies leave

me alone in 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment