Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Brightly Shining Star


A Brightly Shining Star

by Bud Lemire on May 7, 2005



Your voice sends me up a mountain so high

The energy added to it makes me want to fly

It's like a warm and strong embrace

Leaving me floating in outer space



Such a wonderful soul I've found in you

With everything you say and all that you do

I feel the love you send my way

It touches my spirit every day



Your knowledge of things that others lack

Your openness to all and that's a fact

The love you send me, stays for a long while

When I feel it, I can not hold back a smile



Everything I do, everywhere I go, I always find

My soul is uplifted, with you on my mind

You give so freely of your time

To help others get back in line



On your journey, you've learned your lessons well

You've made it to Heaven, after going through Hell

This experience helped to make you who you are

A spiritual teacher, and a Brightly Shining Star

No comments:

Post a Comment