Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Special Birthday


A Special Birthday


by Bud Lemire on January 16, 2008


It’s a special Birthday for someone today
I’m so glad her journey took her my way
You see it all started with a dream
But today I’m thinking of cake and ice cream

We met in a chatroom, for people who believe as we do
Our friendship turned to love, and we became the we two
We’re always together, connected by a strand
Spiritually connected, holding each others hand

Our love for each other grew to be real strong
We knew that together is where we belong
Her name is Linda, and her heart is mine to hold
Our souls warming each other when the nights are cold

Her energy is amazing when it flows through me
When our souls merge I’m all that I can be
When her spirit comes to me in the night
I’m filled throughout with the warmest delight

Her Birthday comes the day after mine
After her Birthday, she’ll be my Valentine
I honor this special woman on this special day
For coming into my life and having her love stay



Happy Birthday my lovely Linda, I am so happy to honor your Birth on this special day.  The day following mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment