Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Special Hug For Nelak


A Special Hug For Nelak

by Bud Lemire on Nov 14, 2004



I can write a million words

The fluttering wings of thousands of birds

I can dance with a bear who shares all his honey

But I'd rather have this than all of the world's money



A special connection with a woman so rare

Has a heart so giving, she naturally cares

My heart is so warmed by her presence here

Her gentle spirit, is one I hold dear



She's a young woman, with a great insight

She can see inside souls, and reach their light

Her words come alive when she sends them my way

And I know every time, she makes better my day



She loves the animals, and shares her love there

She's wise beyond years, and is so aware

Spell her name backwards and you have her real name

Either way you spell it, it comes out the same



Her love is felt, by all who she knows

With each passing day, the feelings just grow

So often I can't get enough of the together time we spend

So I send her loving thoughts, to such a true caring friend



Someday I wish to hug this special woman in person,

for she has touched my life very deeply. I am so happy to know and love her.

My life has truly been enlightened by her presence.

Thank you Nelak! With Love, ~Bud~



Nelak's response: Thank you very much. It means a lot to me -certainly does. You make me so happy... We've both been through so much in our lives and we always had each other for support. I love you so very much. You will and always have been in my heart. Words cannot fully describe how this made me feel. Once again, thank you Bud. ~Kalen~

No comments:

Post a Comment