Friday, February 12, 2016

A Song


A Song
by Bud Lemire on June 19, 2010


 

There’s a song for any occasion you know
To lift the heart and touch the soul
A song to bring you down memory lane
A meaningful tune that’ll always remain
 
In your life when music plays a role
You want to dance because it makes you whole
Then truly you know that’s its meant to be
When the music plays and it sets you free
 
I live with music in every day
It touches me in many a way
I turn on the stereo and play a tune
And I know I’ll be feeling better very soon
 
It takes me away to another place
Sometimes a memory and a familiar face
There are songs for any feeling you desire
Pick me ups, sad ones, or to start love’s fire
 
So play a song and dance for awhile
A happy song that’ll make you smile
I’ll smile too and I’ll join in
Because a song is good for everything


A song is a great way to start your day, help you through your day, and end the day. I live for music, because it truly helps my soul on this journey we call life. It eases the soul and touches deep inside and makes me feel so very good. Play a song and be happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment