Friday, February 12, 2016

A Question Of What To Do


A Question Of What To Do

by Bud Lemire on June 11, 2006


It's always a question of what to do

That many families always come to

A serious accident could always happen, if left alone

Thinking of putting him into a Nursing Home



The pressure is strong, and tense is the stress

Trying to figure out, what is the best

Robbed of a life, if time was to care

Or place him with people, who would always be there



"I tried my best, for as long as I could"

"If his body was stronger, you know I still would"

"I would just die, if I found him on the floor"

"His health and welfare, is what I aim for"



"Why do I feel guilty, like I've given up"

"No matter what I do, it's never enough"

"Release this pain I feel in my soul"

"Give me the answers, I wish to know"



"He's been there for me, since the time of my birth"

I admire his presence, every day he's on this Earth"

"But it's come for decisions, ones I have to make"

"And I'm afraid it'll be his heart, that I'll break"

No comments:

Post a Comment