Thursday, February 11, 2016

Achoo!


Achoo!

By Bud Lemire on Sept 1, 2012


If sneezing is all you can do

The pollen count is high, achoo!

I'll try not to sneeze on you

Eeeek! I just sneezed in my shoe



My eyes are itchy, I try to keep my hands away

But they have a mind of their own and they stay

How many hankies will I need to go through

Before these allergies go away......Achoo!



My nose is running, how far will it go

I have to stop it, is all I know

Achoo! Is what I say every day

I'm just sneezing my life away



It sure tires me all these allergies

It can start it all with a little breeze

Then along comes me and my sneeze

And it brings me to my knees



I am at the mercy of this allergy

That seems to be controlling me

I wake up sneezing, and before bedtime

I sneeze and wonder if I'm losing my mind



I know I can't be, because I can still think

Some Tea with honey, is something good to drink

Someone come and tie my hands behind me

So I don't rub when my eyes are itchy



Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

I hope I didn't just sneeze on you

I blow my nose until it turns blue

Then it turns red until my sneezing is through



If you have allergies just like me

Then you know what it's like to be

Feeling exactly just like I do

When you're sneezing, Achoo!



The pollen count has been high lately and

I've never had allergies this bad before.

Hope it goes down again soon...Achoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment