Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Christmas Love Story


A Christmas Love Story

by Bud Lemire on Dec 24, 2012



At Christmas time what I'm thinking of

The gift wrapped up in a thing called love

Looking over at the Christmas Tree

An Angel is looking down at me

She has the most beautiful smile

I'm taken in by her Angelic style



From the top of the tree

Her love surrounded me

Wings spread so wide

She took me inside



She held me tight

I saw her light

It was so bright

Then we took flight



She took me to a time of a future event

I'm walking on the Island with someone Heaven sent

The most beautiful woman with a wonderful soul

The love she shares with me makes me feel whole



We made love by the fireplace

Followed by a warm embrace

Christmas bells were ringing

The Angels were all singing

A song to help us through

We each responded with “I Do”

The love was oh so sweet

Our lives became more complete



This Angel was the woman,

and this woman is Vicki.

With her by side,

life got even better

No comments:

Post a Comment