Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Dandelion


A Dandelion

by Bud Lemire on May 26, 2004



I picked a dandelion, and blew it to the wind

I asked the spirits, where do I begin

Sitting down in a chair, I looked out the window

I knew life could be hard, or it could be simple



I’ve been down each road, and I know the way

And I knew in the end, everything would be okay

For the spirits are guiding me, in all that I do

They’re by my side, and they’ll help me through



Just like the dandelion’s petals, that are scattered in the air

The journey of our soul, takes us everywhere

It may be our lesson, to learn from all we find

Whether it be of the body, or of the soul and mind



The path that we travel on, can be harder for some

Twists and turns along the way, and back to where we’re from

Life isn’t always seeing, or believing what we see

It’s knowing what we feel, of all that it can be


No comments:

Post a Comment