Friday, February 12, 2016

A Fly On The Wall


A Fly On The Wall

by Bud Lemire on March 18, 2005



I'm a fly on your wall

I listen to you when you call

I see you when you come unglued

I even see you in the nude

I'm a fly on the wall



You may think that I'm that pest

But listen and hear the rest

And I will tell you all

About the fly on the wall



I'm part of the divine

Watching you all the time

I'm here to help you through

Everything you say and do

I'm a fly on the wall



Oh you may wonder, why I'd choose a fly

Where there are countless others in the sky

I chose it so that you would know

It's not the size or shape, but the soul



I may look like a fly on the wall

But there's much more to us all

Maybe when you're looking at me

Maybe then you will see

I'm more than a fly on the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment