Friday, February 12, 2016

A Happy New Year (2012)


A Happy New Year

by Bud Lemire on Dec 31, 2012



A New Year is upon us soon

The bells are ringing a brand new tune

Reunions that are soon to be

One that will bring a love to me



Although this year is almost done

I won't forget about all the fun

One story ends and another one starts

Love growing deeper as one year departs



Another year captured on photos I took

Several more chapters to add to my book

A successful year of poetry

Words in my mind that come to me



Some people left us in this year

I know their spirit is always near

New people enter the circle of friends

Another year starting as another year ends



A dream of what the New Year will bring

All will come true as the bells start to ring

Happy New Year I say unto you

May your New Year be a great one too








No comments:

Post a Comment