Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Tap On My Head


A Tap On My Head

by Bud Lemire on May 26, 2004


Sitting in my room alone, there came a tap on my head

Right on the very top, perhaps a message from the dead

What else could it be

That happened to me



The sky didn’t fall

I didn’t hit the wall

Nothing fell from the ceiling

So what was I feeling



It wasn’t me tapping there

Right at the top with all my hair

I was writing a letter in my room

With headphones on listening to a tune



It wasn’t the drums I heard

Nor a peck of a low flying bird

Some spirit knocking made sense to me

I have no idea who it could be



Grandma is that you, tapping on my head?

She’s been guiding me, from the world of the dead

Oh Grandma I love you, and thank you so much

It’s so good to feel your tap, and your spiritual touch



This tap came one day just two days ago











 

No comments:

Post a Comment