Friday, February 12, 2016

A Soul Kiss


A Soul Kiss

by Bud Lemire on Feb 18, 2013



I feel you throughout the day, you are here

Your love embraces me, and yet there is also fear

Fear is the controlling and unexpected shark

Feeding on your fear, making your world dark



I send you lots of love inside a bubble of light

To help you through this time when you feel fright

Let my love be the light at the Tunnels end

Giving you the power with everything I send



Someone is keeping you from me

Yet I know you send me loving energy

What can't be stopped is what can't be seen

That's the strong Twin Flame love, Vicki Green



I love you with all my heart

Even though our presence is apart

Communication was brought to a place

Our souls unite in the astral space



Don't give up on our future dream

As dark and dismal as it may seem

I'll be waiting here for you

To meet person to person too

So carry on and always know this

I send all my love with a Soul Kiss





Vicki, this was written while you were in the Hospital

and I hadn't heard from you.

I Love you so very much. I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment