Friday, February 12, 2016

A Happy New Year (2006)


A Happy New Year

by Bud Lemire on Dec 24, 2006



A New Year is upon us, unlike the one before

Each one different than the other, opening a new door

Bringing new friends, who walk Earth’s path with you

Some who will value, everything you do



Growth and wisdom, seeing things more clear

This always happens, with each passing year

Accomplishing things, that dreams are made of

And feeling the presence of spiritual love



I stood upon the bridge, where two souls met

I flew high with a white eagle, how could I forget

I lived out my deepest fantasy come true

I saw life in this world through eyes anew



Only in time, can we move ahead

Can’t go back, or take back words we have said

We must treasure each minute, each hour, each day

And love everyone, everything, for being their way



Changes are growth, and growing is what we should do here

Accepting all that comes along, knowing Angels are near

Love can conquer anything, even our deepest fear

If we open up and believe, in A Happy New Year



Happy New Year dear friends.

I hope you know how special you are each and every second of the year.











No comments:

Post a Comment