Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Cup Of Tea


A Cup Of Tea

by Bud Lemire on May 30, 2004



For relaxation at bedtime, I have a cup of chamomile

It helps me to rest, so my body can heal

During the day, it’s green tea for me

With ginseng also in it, it makes my body happy



Boiled from a teapot, or microwaved just right

Nothing tastes as good, as tea all day and night

With a touch of sugar, the taste makes it complete

Not too strong to your taste buds, perfectly sweet



Some like to add honey, or milk to their tea

It’s okay occasionally, but sugar is enough for me

Same goes for lemon, a touch is very nice

Or in the summertime, it’s best to add some ice



Then there is the sun tea, you set it out to steep

A big container of teabags, made for you to keep

There’s so many good things, about drinking tea

The reason that I drink it is, it tastes good to me



Come join me for a cup of tea

Sit down and drink right next to me

I won’t bite, I promise you

We’ll have a chat and a good time too


No comments:

Post a Comment