Friday, February 12, 2016

A Haircut


A Haircut

by Bud Lemire on Feb 25, 2006



I need a haircut, my hair's getting long

Give me a violin, and I'll play you a song

Don't need it too long, don't need it too short

Just make it look good, because I'm a good sport



I notice it's turning mostly gray

Be nice to me and cut that away

Guess that would leave me bald at that

So leave the gray hairs, where they're at



Cut gently around each ear

No blood, no need to fear

On the eye brow, don't take off too much

I like it full, so just a light touch



If you see the hairs that are up my nose

Be careful where your finger goes

Don't need the bangs, I part my hair to the right

Hold up the mirror, I'll take in the sight



On the floor, I see all my hair

Did you leave any hair up there?

Turn my chair so I can see

Oh yes, it still looks like me

No comments:

Post a Comment