Friday, February 12, 2016

A Moaner's Lament


A Moaner's Lament

By Bud Lemire on Feb 6, 2003

 

I sing a sad song, every day and every night

Something needs to be done, and I need it done right

Nothing that I touch, seems to satisfy me

Listen to my story, and my kitty cat plea



I yearn so strongly, for another, just outside the front door

He was in here several times, but then I wasn't sure

But now I want him so badly, I can feel the heat

I rub myself bald, because I need some relief



A deep strong feeling, is so hard to endure

When I need another body, all covered in fur

I sing this song, all through the day

And keep on rubbing myself, in every way



Why can't they understand me, and how will they know

I give them many expressions, but are they that slow

They seem to ignore, my Meowy moan

So I raise my voice, and loudly I groan



Nothing seems to be the same, no matter how I rub

I need the real thing, I don't need a sub

Don't show compassion, or pity for me

Just stop this feeling, that's come to be



I climb on the table, I climb on the chair

Because I need attention, and you know where

Please help me, MEOW! I'll make myself clear

I need a creature like me! Right now! Right here!



Our cat Whiskers is in heat.

We need to have her fixed.

Soon....I hope. She's been noisy and bugging all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment