Friday, February 12, 2016

A New Beginning


A New Beginning

by Bud Lemire on Feb 6, 2012



I sit here thinking, is there somewhere I should be?

To bring me to the place of my greater destiny

I've come to a crossroads, don't know which way to turn

The world moves around me, as I take in what I learn



A new beginning starts, as I wait and see

Where it is going, where it'll bring me

Normally I'd be worried with panic and caught in the fear

But calmness surrounds me as I listen and I hear



I hear the Angels singing, their words I do not know

I believe they're telling me which way I can go

The spirits of my loved ones are at my side as well

Supporting my decisions wherever I may dwell



Taking one step at a time, all will be alright

Their love is guiding me, in the Heavenly light

No step that I take, will be wrong

The direction I take, is where I belong



Where it'll lead, I do not know at all

I know the answers are just beyond the wall

I must hold the key to unlock the door

That will lead me to so much more



A new beginning is not always the easiest place to be.

Not knowing where life will take you, or where you'll end up being.

But I have faith that all will have a way of working out.

I have faith, and I know I am not alone wherever I go


No comments:

Post a Comment