Friday, February 12, 2016

A Mind Fully


A Mind Fully

by Bud Lemire on Nov 6, 2006



Get as drunk as you can be

Then you’ll know all about me

No I’m not drunk, I just can’t think

A foggy mind, because I don’t drink



I wander around, with no place in mind

Not really searching, not knowing what I’ll find

An endless trip, is what I’m taking

Some people find my life, to be heart breaking



I don’t remember what I did before

Not sure how I got through that door

But in the present, is where I live

To remember my life, so much I’d give



I watch TV, the same show as yesterday

But it’s always new to me, so that’s okay

Some days I’m better than other days

But many times I feel I’m in a maze



Release me from this place I’m in

I’m so confused, not sure where to begin

Let me be where I use to be

Filled with memories, A Mind Fully




For all those who have alzheimers and dementia, we love you

No comments:

Post a Comment