Friday, February 12, 2016

A Much Bigger Plan


A Much Bigger Plan

by Bud Lemire on Dec 24, 2004



Tell me what you are thinking, so many miles away

Do you, like I, often put your hands together and pray

And wonder what the future holds for you

Well, my friend, I'm wondering those things too



I wonder if there's a much bigger plan

And all we can do, is the best that we can

I can't understand everything that happens to me

Only that it eventually works, but nothing is free



Do you believe we make our own place

By deciding where we're going to take up space

We control the outcome of our destiny

By choosing where we want to be



I know if the will is strong

It can make a right from a wrong

It can build a bridge that we can cross

It can mend any battles that we may have lost



I can't say I understand, all that happens here

But I learn and I teach from those who are dear

I could ask for more, and I usually do

What I really want, is to know more about you

What are you thinking, about you and me

Do you believe, we'll ever live together happily



Just more thinking and wondering


No comments:

Post a Comment