Friday, February 12, 2016

A Gathering Of Energy


A Gathering Of Energy

by Bud Lemire on May 13, 2013



A gathering of energy

Surrounding and enticing me

Horizontal is how I lay

Astral waves that come to play



Touching every cell I know

Deep within my very soul

Tingling sensations flow within

Very strong beneath the skin



I feel like I could let loose

Set free all of my juice

So very close and yet not quite

A wet dream would be a sight



Our love is deep and so complete

It's bedtime when our souls will meet

Astral beings merging in time

Touching upon all things divine



Love is the highest power known

When the spirit within has flown

Taking flight so very high above

When two souls give all their love



Vicki, thank you for sharing all your loving energy with me

No comments:

Post a Comment