Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Buddy In Heaven


A Buddy In Heaven
By Bud Lemire on Aug 24, 2012



He's young again, as he dances around

Where Angels are always found

In the garden of love was his embrace

With your love he's found his place



He barks and runs and can play

He's really not that far away

His love is deep within your heart

And his journey there won't keep you apart



"Mommy, I'm fine and my leg's all better"

"And I found a friend, she's an Irish Setter"

"She likes to run in the field with me"

"And you should see all the things we see"





"I send you love and thanks for all the great care"

"I'll be around to visit, so please be aware"

"Thank you Mommy, for all you've done"

"My life there is over, but this one has begun"



"You have some things that you must do"

Your friends and guides will help you through"

"I'll stop here, because it's time to run"

"When you think of me, think of the sun"


No comments:

Post a Comment