Sunday, January 31, 2016

Morning In Montesano


Morning In Montesano

by by Bud Lemire on Aug 15, 2003



It was the fog, that hid some of the trees

Sun shining from above, with a slight cool breeze

Like a painting, you'd see on TV

Taking in the beauty, of the scenery



Cats are crossing, down the street

As I pedal along, with my feet

At the Courthouse, sprinklers shooting high

On my bicycle, as I'm riding by



I come to main street, and look both ways

Taking in the view, lit by the sun rays

I pedal down to Cedar Street, and turn right

Then I turn left on River Road, as I take in the sight



Just a few more pedals, and I'll soon be there

I've reached my destination, as I stop to stare

I hop off the bike, and look around once more

Morning In Montesano, a look through Heaven's Door


I wrote this after riding my bicycle to work one day

when I lived in Montesano Washington.









No comments:

Post a Comment