Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nature's Magic


Nature's Magic

by Bud Lemire on June 30, 2005



I love the smell of cut grass, and after the rain

Flowing through my nostrils, right into my brain

I love a cool wind, when it's a nice breeze

Touching me so gently, as it blows the leaves on the trees



I love to see a chipmunk, scurry across the lawn

And to see the beauty, in a bright pink dawn

To wake up in the morning, and right before my eyes

Is a colorful picture, in the early morning sunrise



To walk along the harbor, and see the Canadian geese

To know that life goes on, and wonders never cease

The beauty of the clouds, way up in the sky

So magical and soul touching, seen before your eye



To hear the birds singing, each a different song

Up in the trees or the air, as you walk along

After a good rainfall, a rainbow's a sight to see

All the colors blended together, in life's mystery



Can you smell the lilac, coming to your nose

Or is it possibly another flower, a ruby red rose

Beauty can be seen, anywhere you go

It's Nature's Magic, to touch upon your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment