Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mother Earth's Embrace


Mother Earth's Embrace

by Bud Lemire on Oct 17, 2006



Lightning flashes, followed by a thunderous sound

While the thunder is felt, shaking the ground

Colors of light, flashing everywhere

While we sat under a tree there



Holding hands as our lips meet

The warmth of our bodies bring on the heat

The devil inside has been set free

As your mischievous love is set loose on me



Lightning keeps flashing, our union’s complete

Two souls as one, while our bodies meet

I’m inside of you, you’re inside of me

On my back on the ground, you’re riding me slowly



I look up at your body, and it was no surprise

To see your beautiful body, and the glow in your eyes

You moved very deep, as your muscles grip tight

Your body wrapped in…a rainbow colored light



A love that was lost, so long ago

Is met in this moment, in a sensual glow

Dancing atop me, it’s seen in your face

A spiritual lover, in Mother Earth’s Embrace




Sometimes it's nice to explore different kinds of poetry.

This one explores my sensual side.

I am human, and have to release that side as well. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment