Saturday, January 30, 2016

One Heart Away


One Heart Away

by Bud Lemire on Feb 19, 2013



You told me not to cry

That it wasn't goodbye

You would always be with me

I would feel but wouldn't see



You said we would meet again in time

Your heart would always beat next to mine

Our souls would be together every night

All day and when I turned off the light



You said I'd never sleep alone

Where I live is also your home

Although our time together is not yet to be

Your love would always be for me



I spent a lonely night thinking of you

I wonder what you're thinking too

I'm feeling you throughout the day

I hope that you are doing okay



I know often with me, I feel your soul

I long for your voice to make me whole

I need your love, I'm feeling low

I just needed you to know

Our souls are one, One Heart Away





Another one written while you were in the Hospital.

Wondering where you were and hoping you were doing okay.

Vicki, I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment