Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Cloud


My Cloud

by Bud Lemire on Oct 22, 2004



Lounging in my apartment chair

Clad only in my underwear

My body breathes in and out

My mind wanders without doubt



I am free to do my thing

I can dance and I can sing

Those dirty dishes will have to wait

While I close my eyes and concentrate



I know the kitchen table is a mess

But first there's something else I must address

I calm my spirit, and wander far

And strum so lightly, on my guitar



I meet others, who show up here

I listen to, all things they fear

I take them up, onto my cloud

Where happy feelings, are allowed



They take in the beauty that's found

And they feel good and dance around

Butterflies circle, around in the air

All kinds of animals, are also there



All disappears, there's a ringing in my mind

Who could be calling me, at this time

I get up to answer the phone

I wish those telemarketers would leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment