Saturday, January 30, 2016

Our Spirits Take Flight


Our Spirits Take Flight

by Bud Lemire on Oct 25, 2012



It didn't happen overnight

This love of ours to have taken flight

But when it did it sure was strong

Each time we met, it lasted long



And yet it wasn't long enough

To hold you closely with this spiritual stuff

Feeling you so deep as One

Sensations wild, having so much fun



Deep inside you I remain

Never ending pleasure falls like rain

Forever in a state of bliss

Together locked in a spiritual kiss



Can't stop feeling or thinking about you

It seems to be all I want to do

I just want to hold you, I think

And dive even deeper in this spiritual link



Hold me deep and squeeze me tight

Let's float away together in each others soul light

As our loving connection gets stronger, so do we

Our Spirits Take Flight in a greater destiny



This is for you Vicki, for all that we share together











No comments:

Post a Comment