Sunday, January 31, 2016

Never Give up


Never Give up

by Bud Lemire on Nov 8, 2013



Never give up hope on what will be

Because in this life you'll always have me

No thank you for setting me free

I believe our love has a greater destiny



Together is where we belong

We both know I'm not wrong

Patience is the key

Of all that will be



Follow your heart, listen to your soul

Deep inside, the answers, you'll know

I believe you already do

You know what is right for you



I am already free

You still need to be

Without freedom you can't be the true you

And can't do the things you love to do



Take a break to clear your head

But without you I'd be better off dead

I can't live without you, never

Our love is to be... forever



By the link of the soul

With a thought I'll be there

To guide you and love you, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment